If TLC is searched, it shows multiple references but to the creator, TLC was named after an inspiration from the American girl-group, consisting of Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas. Being an ardent fan of the group, the creator decided to use the same acronym and with feedbacks from it's network, The Legendary Computing was born.
The Legendary Computing Network Enterprise or better known as TLC Network Enterprise was established on 21 October 2003 by a young and energetic entrepreneur, with the interest of providing end to end IT solutions, not only to businesses but to home users as well.The vision for TLC is to simplify IT to users via open source, virtualization and cloud computing at a very low cost.
Basic desktop, server, networking support & troubleshooting were the initial services from TLC to both SMEs and home users. It was then followed by web hosting services & administration and eventually leads to Open source & Cloud computing in 2005. Virtualization was also deployed in complying the go-green policies.
We are assisting young enterprenuers to kick start and grow their businesses.
Installing, implementing, managing CRM, Web & email servers.
We care for anything that is connected to network & Internet (LAN & WAN)
Shorter and effective business workflow
1) Surfing with other computers in my office is fast except mine
2) Whenever I open my Internet Explorer/Firefox/Chrome, my computer is running very slow
3) When I am working, some pop up windows/screens appear
4) After few minutes, my computer restart by itself
5) My computer keeps restarting before i could see my computer desktop
6) A blue screen appears and then restart and again i am seeing blue screen
7) Whenever I submit my printing to printer, the output takes few minutes to be printed
8) When i scan document from my network scanner, i can't see my computer on the scanner LCD screen
9) Whenever i scan document to my computer, it takes 10 minutes to complete the task
10) At a time, I could access my local file server without delays. After few hours, I either can't access or saving works are delayed
11) I could work peacefully in the morning but not in the afternoon/few hours after I switch on my computer
12) In order to work without problems, our Wifi router needs "restart/power cycle" several times in a day
13) I send in my computer to computer shop for refresh/reformat/restoration few times in a year
14) My data in Outlook is gone!
15) I can't view pdf files but my friends/classmates/colleagues are able to.
16) Recovered files deleted from recycle bin
17) Someone deleted files from shared folder on the server!
18) Unable to access certain websites
19) The fan on my laptop is very noisy 5 minutes after I switch on my laptop.
20) My computer can't detect/access external hard disk/drive.
21) My computer beeps after I switch it on
22) I closed laptop lid and it won't wake up anymore. Restart is the solution.
23) Black screen with message "Operating System Not Found" or "Missing operating system"
24) There is a program on the screen saying my computer is infected with viruses/malwares
25) Computer boots, can see lights blinking but no display
26) Whenever I access that particular files, it delay in opening
27) My antivirus removed/uninstalled many viruses/malware but they are more now!
28) Blank screen after Windows logo loading
29) Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media
30) I connect my laptop to an external larger LED screen. When I unplug the hdmi/VGA/display calble, my laptop screen is blank
31) My Outlook can receives emails but can't send emails
32) Add or remove an e-mail account in Outlook
33) I can't access VPN after operating system restoration/reformat my hard drive/disk
34) I can't remove file/folder
35) Whenever other computer is downloading, other computers can't work
36) Exchange database corrupted due to low hard disk space
37) Can't access Outlook files even after repairing
Please check back later for more problems. Compilation in progress!
Hello People,Are you a user of WhatsApp? Yes? Beware when you receive such email. This is one of the samples which we
received recently. Do share with us if you are receiving something different from below.